5.8. FileBrowser Package¶
Available since version 2.7
The FileBrowser package allows to browse the file system as you type.
5.8.1. Catalog Items¶
This package does not pre-create any item in the Catalog. Instead, it tries to match your initial search term with specific patterns:
\will list the drives that are mounted (e.g.
X:(case insensitive) will start browsing the drive associated with the given letter
- An absolute path like
~(tilde) character (configurable) to access to your “home” directory(ies). Check the “Home feature” section below.
Some items from the filesystem may or may not show up, depending on
package’s configuration. For more info, refer to the configuration file and
- While on Windows, convention is to use the
\character, Keypirinha also interprets
/as a path separator.
- This package is Drag and Drop compliant.
5.8.2. Home feature¶
The “home” feature allows you to get quick access to your favorite(s) folder(s)
by typing a given trigger of your choice (
~ by default).
Check out package’s configuration file for more details.
- To go deeper in the file system hierarchy, select a folder item in the results
list and press
- To open a folder, select it in the results list and press
- To list all the actions available that are associated with a specific item,
select it in the results list and press